Dr. Cinik в Турции - отзывы о пересадке волос - страница 1

Ищете клинику для пересадки? Обсуждаем клиники пересадки волос. Приветствуется достоверная информация и личный опыт.
Романыч85

Сообщение Романыч85 » Вс дек 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Ветку эту создаю для всех, кто реально хочет понять, кто такой "доктор Джиник" и кто хочет найти реальные отзывы, а не хвалебные оды, которые размещают его агенты за комиссию. Если будут сомнения или вопросы пишите. Всех кто будет защищать этого шарлатана прошу валите мимо. Либо вы прикормленные псы джиника, либо у вас проблемы с головой. И в том и в другом случае общаться с вами желания нет.
Почему я такой злой и агрессивный? Я потратил несколько месяцев на идиотское общение с этой "клиникой" и изучение "рекламных отчетов" пересадки у Джиника. Уже даже с датой определился и запланировал под это дело отпуск. В итоге хватило ума изучить еще и англоязычные ресурсы, а правильную ссылку они мне сами подсказали (ска какого хрена я не сделал это сразу, баран!)
Скажу так. На бескрайних просторах интернета есть некий россиянский форум по пересадке волос, который называет себя независимым. Фактически это карманный форум доктора Джиник. И тамошние люди подбивают дураков на пересадку у этих лохотронщиков.

Вот вам полный текст найденный мной. Кто не доверяет моему переводу гугл вам в помощь. Тока текст дробите на части, переводчик больше 3900 знаков не осиливает. Парень описал все так, что ни в одном слове сомнений у меня не возникло. Пришлось немало погуглить и вот тут я нашел много интересного. К удивлению обнаружил, что негативные отзывы клиника подчищает с согласия с администрацией площадок. Явно проплачивают всем этим говно гуглресурсам и немало. Просто скопировал один отзыв, а через пару дней его уже не стало...я был в шоке

I've always known I was going to get a hair transplant since I began losing my hair at the age of 22, three years ago. As this is a massive decision to make, I spent countless hours researching clinics, doctors, and previous patient's reviews. I based my decision off of who would be preforming the surgery and their accreditation (both hospital as well as the physician), patient reviews, email correspondence, post-op care, and a few other variables. I chose Dr. Cinik because he seemed to have the best of all of these. I now sit here and wonder why I never came across an experience like mine or like the ones of the people who got their hair transplanted the same day as me.
The Experience:
Transportation to the hotel was good. The hotel was good. The food at the hotel was good.
Day of, I was picked up from the hotel with two other people. We were brought to the hospital, which is right up the street, and taken to the basement where the initial consultation took place. While waiting, the nurses entered the building wearing their scrubs. Dr. Cinik then opened the door and welcomed me in. He is very friendly and charismatic, I will say. He analyzed my head and began draw on it. I was then given a mirror and we looked at my hairline and he explained how many grafts I would receive and where. I showed him a photo of what my hairline once was and explained how I would like it to be more like that. Also, that I didn't want a widow's peak like I currently had drawn on my forehead. He rounded it out a bit and lowered the hairline a bit more. This was the last time I saw him, until about a third of the way through my procedure (this is a problem considering I was told he would be doing the whole thing). After this, I was brought upstairs to pay, have my photos taken, my blood drawn, and to change into a gown. My blood was drawn on a couch while I sat next to another guy as people filed in and out what felt to me like a massage parlor with an office. This was weird, but maybe it's just how things are done in Turkey? While paying, I was offered to pay 300 euro more for a "pain free" option where you don't feel the injections. I don't suggest doing this as both of the guys who rode back to the hotel with me that night said it was still painful (this was the second procedure for one of them and he said it was just as painful as having the local anesthesia). I can also attest for the other guy because I heard him talking about how painful it was during my procedure as the massage bed you lay on is right next to the other guy who is getting his HT done. Anyways, after all this they take you all around the hospital (which is completely empty and abandoned feeling I might add) until you're in this little room, the size of a walk in closet, with a massage looking bed in the middle and just enough space for two, small metal carts on each side and two standing people on each side. The room then has a thin kind of divider where there is another room set up the same. I wouldn't call this a hospital room. From here, it was all downhill.
The local anesthetic sucked, felt like fishing hooks being stuck in my head, pulled on, and then warm water dumped in the hole. I knew to expect this pain though, so that's understandable and I don't blame them for this. After this step, they then began harvesting the grafts. If there was pain, I was supposed to say "pain" and they would issue more anesthetic. I was shaking from everything happening and they gave me a pill to calm me down. I still don't know what it was because the technicians who preformed the operation couldn't speak English. About an hour into the op., while on my side looking at my photos on the wall to be used as a guide, weren't all of me. I tried to explain this to the technician's but they didn't understand what I was saying and had to call someone in the room so I could explain. He told me not to worry and it's not a problem. The op went on and somewhere along the lines I fell asleep. I would feel pain here and there when they were drilling out the grafts, but didn't say anything because 1) they probably wouldn't understand, 2) it hurt less than the local anesthetic, 3) I was already feeling like cattle so I might as well keep up with the role of being cattle. I thought things had felt pretty shoddy and accepted it for what it was (you get what you pay for I suppose) but then it got worse.
I woke up because I was being switched around as my grafts had been harvested. I had a sandwich and some juice (probably the highlight of the whole experience) and then Dr. Cinik came back. He made (some?) of the channels in my head for the grafts to go into. He then left and it was shortly after that I was in the most helpless position I've ever been in my life. The next six hours was the most excruciating pain I've ever felt. Imagine having a constant feeling of your head being dragged along the concrete outside a moving vehicle, followed by being burned with a blowtorch, then having a pair of pointed tweezers stuck inside and pinching your raw flesh, and then sprayed with salt water every ten minutes. I. Felt. Everything. And it gets worse. I continually repeated "pain", "pain", "pain", and was issued more anesthetic, but that didn't help. I eventually told them to just stop with the anesthetic because it was just creating more pain and that I'd just like them to please finish. I asked for another one of the pills they gave me since that either was able to cause less pain or make me less aware of the fact that I was in pain. They had no clue what I was trying to say or ask for, so that didn't help. I was stuck laying on this massage bed, facing only a clock, watching the minutes slowly tick away. At one point, someone knocked on the door and the procedure took a mini break. This wasn't a happy break because the technician, wearing her bloodied gloves, reached into her breast pocket and pulled out MONEY and handed it to the person at the door. Without changing her gloves, she went back to work on my head. She also did the same thing while taking phone calls/text messages. Later, I asked how much longer it would take and was told two hours. a couple hours later I asked again and was told 15 minutes. 30 minutes later I asked again and they told me 5 minutes. They finally finished the procedure 20 minutes after that. To bandage my head, the tech peeled the adhesive parts off and stuck them all over her scrubs, the same scrubs that she entered the building in. I'd like to repeat, to bandage my completely cut-up skull, she applied bandages that were stuck to her scrubs she arrived in from home. If handling money and then touching my exposed scalp wasn't unsanitary enough, then this sure was. The tech then removed my IV which ended up shooting blood all over my arm to which I had to stop myself. This was followed by them trying to dress me in someone else's clothes before I realized that this wasn't a sort of "go home" outfit but some woman's zip up jacket. That surgery ending was the best feeling in my life. My head didn't really hurt but I feel like that's only because the procedure was finally done. I was then explained the aftercare and what to do for tomorrow as well as was given another sandwich and a juice.
The next day was fine, went to an office across the road with about eight other guys to get our bandages removed. I was equally shocked to find that I was one of maybe nine guys who had the operation done the previous day. If I didn't feel enough like cattle the day before being part of three other people, I sure as hell felt like cattle this day. I met with the Dr. so he could see how it came out (other people met with the woman we paid for some reason) but I didn't say anything about my experience. At this point, it was nothing like I was promised and I didn't want to start explaining how horrible my experience was and have them kick me out of the hotel or not take me to the airport or something. Instead, I sent an email the instant I was dropped off at the airport.
In my email, I explained everything I have just now. I explained why I chose them over other clinics, how disappointed I was that my operation was done by technician's when I was promised it would be done by Dr. Cinik himself, how absolutely unsanitary it was, and overall, how disappointed I was knowing that I came to them hoping to be leaving with confidence in my operation but that I was leaving feeling even worse than before. Their response only touched on how if Dr. Cinik only did one operation a day, then he wouldn't be able to have as many patients as he does (not sure how this is my problem as that is exactly the situation I was told I was paying for), how the technicians need to use their phone's to take photos and how I should be reassured the photos aren't going to be seen by anyone other than them and the Dr. (this wasn't even a concern of mine. They were taking calls and messages during the op, wearing the same gloves without changing them), and that I could have opted for the pain-free method to not feel the initial injections (which I explained that I knew it was going to be painful for the first 15-20 minutes, and that that's not what my complaint was referring to about the pain). They failed to acknowledge the hygienic issues I brought up, the fact that the technician's didn't speak english to the point where they didn't comprehend how much pain I was saying I was in, the fact that they didn't know how LONG it was going to take, or the fact that I paid to have this done by a Dr. and not technicians. They did tell me, though, that I shouldn't worry because they are sure my results will be great! I'm unsure of how they truly expect me to believe this after the horrendous experience I had with them and the fact that I already see through their dishonest bull. For now, I'll sit anxiously over the course of the next year to see if I can have a follow-up procedure to fix whatever harm they've probably done and the fact that I now have a massive widow's peak, despite the fact that I said that's not right. But hey, I guess that's what you pay for! Thanks for nothing, Dr. Cinik, literally.

Для особо ленивых мой короткий пересказ: Парень 25 лет искал клинику достаточно долго и повелся на этого Джиника из за сотен хвалебных отзывов и липовых сертификатов доктора Джиник. Когда он приехал в клинику, то Джиник уделил ему несколько минут пока быстро нарисовал что то на его башке. Но после этого парень его больше так и не увидел. Всю пересадку ему проводили какие-то неизвестные ему люди в жутких условиях антисанитарии. Пытались раскрутить еще на 300 евро дополнительно на анестезию чтобы было не так больно. Но автор пишет что это совершенно неэффективно. Вся операция проходит в маленьком подвальном помещении без окон, причем за перегородкой делают пересадку еще одному несчастному. По английски никто не понимает, потому любые просьбы, слова и обращения к персоналу попросту бессмысленны. Вся пересадка просто жутко болезненная, от анестезии толку никакого и персонал работает как на конвейере. В итоге все это свелось для автора к 9 часам пыток, когда он просто лежал на непонятной кушетке в непонятном помещении размером с клозет, считал минуты по часам на стене и чувствовал себя скотиной подопытной. А люди в тех же перчатках, в которых ковырялись в его голове, умудрялись передавать кому-то деньги, не прерывая пересадки и не снимая этих перчаток. И строчили смс-ки. Жесть. Покормили его нормально только в отеле. На следующий день этот парень убедился, что вместе с ним в клинике в один день оперировались минимум 9 человек!! Он не стал нифига им высказывать, потому что просто хотел скорей закончить весь этот ад и улететь домой. Он прекрасно понимал, что деньги ему никто и никогда не вернет. Отель,трансферы и прочий сервис наверное стоит больше, чем сама эта пересадка. Когда человек вернулся домой и немного пришел в себя он написал им электронное письмо, в котором высказал все свое разочарование. Он несколько раз подчеркнул, что ему была обещана пересадка под контролем доктора. По факту самого доктора Джиник он видел наверно в общей сложности 10 минут до того момента пока заплатил деньги и на этом все!! Естественно эти черти скосили под дураков, на вопросы почему такая антисанитария и одни перчатки используются несколько раз, в них же копаясь в телефоне ответили что это часть их работы, фотки делать и на звонки отвечать! Прямо в процессе пересадки. На вопрос почему операцию делали неизвестные лица и , когда было заплачено и оговорено личное участие Джиника ответили, что тогда доктор не смог бы брать столько пациентов сразу! То ли они дибилы реальные, то ли у меня слов нет. Это что, проблема пациента что док обещает личное участие для 9-ти пациентов в день? И почему в этой конторе не было никого, кто мог бы адекватно говорить по английски? Я сразу списался с этим автором. Он уже давно ничего не ждет. В общем в ответ ему они написали, чтобы он ждал результатов только через год и не переживал... Такой с.ка цинизм. Автор же в результате не уверен от слова совсем. В заключение написал дословно так, спасибо Джиник за нах...

Это мое краткое изложение этой печальной истории, с моими же комментами, сорян. Всем советую не полениться и перевести все самостоятельно, что бы лично прочитать и прочувствовать эту боль и унижение, которые пережил человек в этой конторе у Джиника на пересадке. Большая проблема что люди ограничены языковым барьером и очень много полезной инфы проходит мимо них.
Хорошо что у меня хватило мозгов не зацикливаться на одном только форуме, а поискать побольше отзывов. Жаль что поздно, теперь вот либо надо очень быстро найти новую хорошую клинику, либо перенести пересадку еще на неопределенное время, потому что отпуск на работе хрен кто перенесет.
Так что господа, читайте отзывы и не суйтесь к шарлатанам. Есть и еще сайты, откуда я могу накидать подобную информацию. Очень простой поиск дал много подобных отзывов о Джинике. Если вам интересно, можно погуглить и глубже

ALEXEY

Сообщение ALEXEY » Вт дек 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Ни хрена себе :shock: Слушай,я понимал конечно что у джиника шарашкина контора и результаты дерьмо,но вот чтобы такое скотское отношение к клиенту :shock: Писец,сижу в шоке.Вот ведь так нарвешься на пересадочку...

Clever

Сообщение Clever » Ср дек 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Да уж. А на соседнем форуме бедный парень отдувается за доктора, когда ему такое показывают. И главное пишет не какой Джиник хороший, а смотри, мол, какой Чолак плохой :D Такой бред. Я не думал, что столкнусь с таким цирком, когда начал инфу про пересадку искать.

Япро

Сообщение Япро » Чт дек 13, 2018 11:43 am

Clever писал(а):
Ср дек 12, 2018 2:55 pm
Да уж. А на соседнем форуме бедный парень отдувается за доктора, когда ему такое показывают. И главное пишет не какой Джиник хороший, а смотри, мол, какой Чолак плохой :D Такой бред. Я не думал, что столкнусь с таким цирком, когда начал инфу про пересадку искать.
мало ли что и где пишут...
таких площадок в сети немало
заплатил деньги и размещай хоть тысячи счастливых отзывов, никаких ограничений нет
другой хороший пример - клиника хфе
тоже загадила весь рунет

Романыч85

Сообщение Романыч85 » Сб дек 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Clever писал(а):
Ср дек 12, 2018 2:55 pm
Он там не за доктора отдувается а за свой процент. А в открытую джинику дефирамбы не поет, чтобы сделать вид что он независимый совсем советчик. Это у них такой прием для дураков. Типа он там сидит год и уже больше трехсот комментов накатал по доброте душевной, чтобы новичкам помогать :D

Clever

Сообщение Clever » Сб дек 15, 2018 10:06 pm

Такой отзыв за реальный сойдёт?

http://www.international-hairlossforum.com/algob-3500-fue-cinik-gros-probleme-zone-donneuse-t9117.html?fbclid=IwAR1La0PpBu7qUidATdMTFvuj9YEJFpoiBg4sFo_UppDvcipYYV4ja2wL_uw

motobrat

Сообщение motobrat » Пн дек 17, 2018 8:38 pm

Clever писал(а):
Сб дек 15, 2018 10:06 pm

http://www.international-hairlossforum.com/algob-3500-fue-cinik-gros-probleme-zone-donneuse-t9117.html?fbclid=IwAR1La0PpBu7qUidATdMTFvuj9YEJFpoiBg4sFo_UppDvcipYYV4ja2wL_uw
ни хера себе его донорке кирдык :shock: джиник, убейся головой о стену :evil:

Clever

Сообщение Clever » Пн дек 17, 2018 9:16 pm

Ну вот как после этого в приличном обществе появиться после пересадки?

shrek

Сообщение shrek » Вт дек 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Clever писал(а):
Сб дек 15, 2018 10:06 pm

ему терь после такого только опасной бритвой под брюса уиллиса косить. :lol: ток чувак явно не за таким результатом к джинику поехал

Vanchello

Сообщение Vanchello » Ср дек 19, 2018 9:33 am

Меня удивляет, что кого-то еще удивляют подобные отзывы о джинике. Как можно рассматривать клинику, в которую нанимают просто бригады с улицы? Вы кому потом будете претензии предьявлять? С джиником вы если и увидетесь, то только в коридоре. Может он даже сфоткается с вами, чтобы потом в качестве рекламы какой-нибудь левый отчет замутить. Но на этом его участие в пересадке закончится.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Клиники пересадки волос»